Belly Button Photos Before and After Revision Umbilicoplasty Navel Cosmetic Surgery in Black Female Patient from Japan
This female patient did not like her bellybutton, she thought it was ugly. She had traveled from Japan to California for a belly button surgery the previous year and did not like the result after that umbilicoplasty. Originally the belly button was an "outie." Although requesting surgery to make an "innie," she still had an "outie." She felt the new belly button was ugly with too much skin remaining after her first operation. The belly button did not tether well resulting in a strange look with movement. She returned from Japan for Dr. Bermant's Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Surgery.
23 year old female - 5 foot 5 inches tall weighing 102 pounds
Belly Button Classification Before Surgery: Deformed scarred bellybutton after umbilicoplasty
Location Surgery: Bermant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center (Office Operating Room) - Anesthesia: Local with Sedation
Method: Revision Bellybutton Umbilicoplasty
- Excision Scar Tissue
- Excision Excess Skin
- Fat Sculpture
Point your mouse over the small images at right to see the different views below:
|Photo Before Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty||Photo 1 Year After Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty||Point mouse on images above|
The belly button is a scar, a tether point for the stomach. When originally formed, it heals with all the advantages of newborn healing. Revision Belly Button Surgery here is dealing with adult healing in a black patient. Dr. Bermant is trying to sculpt the abdomen with a natural looking scar and tether point, but he is also trying to minimize bad scars that some black patients may form.
This patient did not like her belly button showing before her Revision Belly Button Surgery. After surgery she felt comfortable in a bathing suit and showing belly button jewelry.
Left Photo: Before Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
Right Photo: 1 Year After Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
These photos show the early healing and tissue evolution after Dr. Bermant's Revision Belly Button Surgery. Note the minimal bruising and swelling even 4 days after surgery.
Left Photo: Only 4 Days After Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
Right Photo: 5 Months After Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web