|Normal Nipple Relaxed can be flat or project. Nipple Erection pushes the nipple out from the breast.|
|The Relaxed Muscle is under the skin. Stimulated Muscle shrinks the areola and erects the nipple.|
|Nipple Ducts connect gland to surface. Normal ducts permit nipple erection with stimulation.|
The nipple is the central projection in the areola. Both tend to be darker than the surrounding breast skin. The nipple itself has small openings on the surface where the ducts (milk or lactiferous duct) connect to the breast glands and permit the delivery of milk. Stimulation (cold, sexual, stress, fear, direct contact) typically causes nipple erection. Inverted nipple anatomy is different.
Inverted Nipple Correction - Important Information
- Normal Female Breast Anatomy
- Inverted Nipple Causes
- Nipple Inversion Grading System
- The Crater Deformity Defect Complication is a surgical error that can Pull In the Nipple to different degrees.
- Surgery to Fix Inverted Nipples
- Why Travel to Virginia for Inverted Nipple Surgery?
- Inverted Nipple Pictures - Standard Views
- Cost of Plastic Surgery for Inverted Nipples
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Surgery to Fix Inverted Nipples
- Correction Inverted Nipples - Risks / Complications
- Inverted And Flat Nipple on the Web
- Female Patient Pictures Inverted Nipples before and after surgery
- Woman with Inverted Nipple Pictures Before / After Cosmetic Surgery -
- Female with Nipple Inversion and Travel from Pennsylvania for Surgery
- Female with Inverted Nipples Who Traveled from Connecticut For Surgery
- Female From Florida with Inverted Nipples Pictures Before and After Surgery
- Male with Inverted Nipples from Gynecomastia.
- Female with Recurrent Nipple Inversion - Revision Inverted Nipples