Videos Before After Skin Reduction Male Mastopexy Breast Lift for Transgender MTFTM Chest Reconstruction
Flash Video 10.2MB 2 minutes: Patient Experiences 2 Months After Surgery
32 year old male wanted a flat male chest and was embarrassed with female breasts. His breasts restricted his lifestyle with clothing, swimming, and having his chest exposed with women. LIving as a transgender Male to Female for almost 10 years, he had hormone therapy to grow breasts, breast implants, and Adam's apple reduction. No longer wanting to live as a woman, he had breast implant removal and has been stable living as a male for several years. All of the prior surgery and hormone treatments occurred before traveling from Washington for Dr. Bermant Chest Contouring Surgery. Learn more about the emotion behind this patient's transgender experience.
Flash Video 18.3MB 4 minutes 16 seconds Before, 6 Days, and 2 Months After Surgery Shows how tissues move before and after this transgender revision top surgery. Dr. Bermant's Standard Video before and after FTM surgery demonstrates the problem before surgery and surgical solution.
- See how minimal the swelling and bruising is at only 6 days after surgery and the limitations on the patient's movement .
- The scar adhesions are dramatic at the lower part of the pectoral muscle. This dynamic distortion is from the prior breast implant placement and removal before Dr. Bermant's sculpture. See the improvement with this revision surgery.
- The bending over videos demonstrate how the extra skin ad tissues hang well below the pectoral muscles.
- Low nipples look strange on a male chest. Dr. Bermant reduced the chest and lifted the drooping tissues back into a more natural position.
32 year old male
6 foot 1 inches tall weighing 204 pounds
Sculpture Issues After No Longer Wanting to Remain Female:
- Gynecomastia breast gland after Male to Female Hormone Treatment
- Scar Adhesions After MTF Breast Augmentation and Removal Operations
- Loose Skin / Chest Ptosis After MTF Breast Growth and Removal Implants
- Revision Male Chest Surgery
Location Surgery: Bermant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center (Office Operating Room)
Anesthesia: Tumescent Local with Heavy Sedation
Method: Dynamic technique, excision mass (Right = 400 gm and 14 x 10 x 5cm, Left = 400 gm and 14 x 10 x 4.5cm), fat flap sculpture Double Incision Skin and Breast Reduction Chest Reconstruction and Lift using superficial fascia suspension system (SFS), and Liposuction Contouring (120cc fat removed in addition to the excised tissue).
|Transgender Surgery Video FTM Top||Pictures Healing FTM Transgender Surgery||Pictures FTM Top Surgery Revision||Pictures MTFTM Breast Transgender Sagging||Close-Up Pictures Scars Transgender Top Surgery||Details of Double Incision Surgery|